Sunday, September 20, 2015

Day 12: Spotting!

I woke up nausea but got some delicious Biscuits and Gravy and it went away. Sore Boobs for sure. Then hours passed and the nausea came back so we got taco bell and during a mild straining BM I wiped and it was light red spotting mixed into discharge then I wiped some more and it got lighter and lighter pink until it stopped. Then I got mild cramping in my back and left side. I was so traumatized that I couldnt eat so Jeff and I took a little nap, I woke up feeling sick because I didn't eat so I ate and peed and there was zero spotting. My back is still a bit tender. Jeff and I hope to god it was nothing and a MC doesn't happen. Worst thing to happen on the road. We are in Eagle, CO.

Symptoms:
Spotting
Mild back and left side ache
Nausea not too bad as long as I eat

No comments:

Post a Comment