Thursday, September 10, 2015

Found out we were preggo!!!

Day 1: We found out we were pregnant!

After Jeffrey and I went on a 21 day trip from Los Angeles, CA to the East Coast, Mid-West, South and back to the West Coast we were only home for a week when I realized I could smell everything esp perfume and I was a little nausea too. I decided to take 2 pregnancy test from the 99 Cent Store and they were both positive so I showed my Mom, then Jeff came to my Mom's to pick me up so we could go home and I told him so we ran to CVS near my Moms to get 1 regular and 1 digital First Response test and we went back to my Mom's and again both tests instantly came back positive. We were all shocked but excited. Since I had a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage back I'm 2011 I am a little nervous of that happening again buy this time everything is different, the test lines are getting darker, I am taking natural progesterone cream, raw prenatal vitamins and so far minus a little nausea and preggo brain I feel great!!!

Symptoms:
Strong sense of smell
Nausea

No comments:

Post a Comment